Down-to-earth, sporty, focused on the essentials – that’s the simple SUNY dance sneaker by Anna Kern, available for both women and men.
Made of lightwweight, breathable mesh material, it hugs the foot comfortably for a perfect fit. Its PU sole has two parts (split-sole) for superior flexibility and a flat heel, so controlled turns during training are a breeze.
A modern dance sneaker that adds a sporty twist to any training session, from salsa to kizomba and from bachata to rueda.
Diamant TPU Split Sole :
The split sole dance sneaker range all have TPU soles which is common for regular split sole dance sneakers. This allows turns on various surfaces. TPU is a melted material and the soles are a bit more “sticky“ than other sole materials such as the new VarioSpins.
Diamant VarioSpin :
• Gliding and spinning on parquet or wood, carpet, plastic or stone
• Free choice of dance style and location at any time (inside and outside)
• No more brushing of leather soles and no second shoe pair necessary
• Does not cause black streaks on dance or hall floors
• Innovation & manufacturing Made in Germany